Addis Ababa City tour
Welcome to Ethiopia! Explore Addis Ababa’s highlights on one comprehensive full-day tour. Addis Ababa is Ethiopia’s geographic, political and cultural hub. Addis is distinct from many other African capitals because it was not founded or developed under colonial rule.
* Mount Entoto with the best panoramic views over the capital and refresh your self
* Ethnographic museum , where you can see a variety of arty facts from all the different regions reflecting the history and culture of the country
* National Museum which among other exhibits the replica of the 3.5 million year old bones of Lucy.
* St. George Cathedral, where paintings by the famous Ethiopian artist Afework Tekele and other ecclesiastical wealth and cultural heritage of the past are displayed.
* Trinity Cathedral: this is the burial place of members of the imperial family and noted patriots; the cathedral is the most magnificent of its kind in the country, ornamented with carvings, mosaics and other artistic works.
* Merkato. The largest market in Africa where virtually everything is on sale from livestock to computers to a huge selection of Ethiopian arts and crafts is always quite an experience and it gives you the highlights of the real life of African people.